Valentines Tag mini album Process video ~ Aussie YouTube Hop ~ Summer Love

Hi Hoppers,

If you have come here from the YouTube, welcome!  If not go and check out our current hop here.

For this month our theme was Summer Love, so we could choose either a love/Valentines or Summer.  I chose to make a Valentines tag book for my husband, we don't usually celebrate Valentines day but I thought this would be a nice little surprise gift for him.



For the covers of the album I cut out 2 circles using my Big Shot and a large circle die (I will list all the products I used below).  I embossed the front piece with a rose embossing folder and used some Twinkling H20's Shimmering watercolours and Colour Blast Colour Shimmer Pots.


These are 3 of the tags inside and my back cover.  Please check out my Process video to see how I have put each of these together.


This is my favourite tag in the book, I just love how the watercolour background came out and the dotty embossing folder stand out so well.

Head over and check out our current YouTube hop, we are having so much fun putting these together for you a few times a year.  This months sponsor is Scrapping Fun kits, who is giving away one of their monthly embellishment kits, as always we appreciate it if you so your love for our sponsor by checking out their website and facebook page.

Thanks for stopping by

Morgyn
List of products used:
- Twinkling H20's - Shimmering Watercolours in ~ Hot Cinnamon and sweet Alfalfa
- Colour Blast - Colour Shimmer Pots in ~ Just Blue, Bling, Sunshine and Punch
- Prima Marketing watercolour pad
- Dies - Tim Holtz Alterations ~ Tag & Tie
           - Sizzix ~ Nesting Circles
           - Diamond Press ~ Love dies
                                       ~ Love today (die and stamp set)
           - Stampin' Up! ~ Finishing Touches
                                    ~ Bitty Banners
- Embossing folders - Stampin' Up! ~ Manhattan Flower
                                                          ~ Perfect Polka Dots
- Assorted stickers and embellishments from my stash.





Comments