Remember Kindness ~ May Moodboard Challenge ~ Scrapping Fun Kits

Hey Everyone,

Morgyn here sharing my take on this months moodboard challenge.  I am creating in my travellers notebook for this challenge.


May is the Awareness month for Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome (zebra), Fibromyalgia (purple) and Myalgic Encephalomyelitis (blue) among other things.  Raelene (Scrapping Fun Kits) was inspired to create a Moodboard for May featuring the colours of awareness for each of these conditions.


I used the large pattern paper from this months embellishment kit as my background piece.  I then mixed come texture paste and black gesso together and used it through this stencil thats been sitting in my stash unused for the longest time. I really love how this turned out.



Next I used this 'beautiful' die cut piece and a fussy cut butterfly to create a little embellishment cluster to the bottom left.  I added a sequin from my stash.


Next I added another fussy cut butterfly and some more purple sequins to the top right corner to balance it out.  Finally I used the 2 wood veneer words from the kit to finish off the page.

I would love it if you popped over to my YouTube channel and watched my process video.

Thanks for stopping by

Morgyn  xx

Comments

Post a Comment