Travellers Notebook ~ Baby's 1st month

Hi Scrappers,

I am here to share the next part in my travellers notebook series, documenting the first year of each of my boys.  This is their 1 month photos and info.


For this one I used some Kaisercraft pattern paper as my background piece, I trimmed it down to size then cut it in half to fit on each side of the spread.


I matted my photos on a piece of embossed vellum, it has these wonderful little gold dots all over it.  Then I made a little embellishment cluster in the bottom and top corners of the page.


I used this 'A LITTLE NOTE' stamp which was from Blinks of Life for my journalling spots, adding in a little info about each boy at 1 month old.


Lastly I added the BABY title which I had cut from the Crate Paper 'Little Your' collection.

I would love for you to come over and check out my process video for this layout,
you can find it here.  Check below for a list of products used.


Thanks for stopping by,

Morgyn  xx

Product list
~ Crate Paper - Little You 'Little One' paper
~ Kaisercraft - Daydreamer 'Whimiscal' paper
~ Seven Paper Vellum 'Amelia'
~ Blinks of Life stamp set
~ Enamel shapes - Shimelle
~ Crate Paper 'Little You' Sticker accent sheet











Comments