Colour Blast February mixed media kit unboxing

Hi scrappers,

I just wanted to quickly share with you all this new kit club.  It's is by Colour Blast and is a great little mixed media kit.  This is the first month of their bi-monthly kits.


As an early bird subscriber I scored these extra goodies on top on my monthly kit;
Heavy Gesso in white and black and a colour shimmer cube in Apple of my eye.

Now on to the main kit


Each kit we get a couple of Colour Blast products along with lots of other goodies to create with.
This month we got a colour spray in Deep Water and a colour paste in Safron.


How cool are these exclusive die cut pieces?!


We also get some other neat mixed media products which will be perfect stash builders.
Stitched circle stamp set, black bling form Uniquely Creative and a Kaisercraft Script stamp.


To add a bit of dimension there is this neat lace/fabric which reminds me of a loofa.  Some card bases (they even have a monthly card competition and sketches in the booklet) + a sheet of printed tissue.


I adore these 2 pieces; Cross stitched nested banner dies and Colour Blast stencil.


Assorted 12x12 paper and cardstock;
Kaisercraft cardstock in Liquorice, coconut, weave, sea foam, cheddar and flamingo
7 Dots Studio papers from the 'Paint Chips' range.

I can't wait to get started with my kit goodies and create some lovely art journal pages, be sure to follow my YouTube channel and of course here on the blog to see what I create.

I have also done an unboxing video of the Colour Blast February kit, you can view it here (my mini side kick even helped out a little 😃)


Thanks for stopping by

Morgyn  xx



Comments