Scrapping Fun Kits ~ September/Spring Kit ~ TN layout

Hi Scrappers, 

A quick layout share today using this months Scrapping Fun Kits spring themed kit.

This layout was done in my Travellers notebook as part of my 'all about me' project.  I actually struggled with this layout a little 1. because I was trying not to use mixed media on a layout (just a personal challenge for me lol) and 2. because I wanted to use EVERYTHING in the kit as it was all so pretty.


I started with the Spring To Do list and wrote out a few things I wanted to achieve in the next 3 months, my first goal was to loose weight. So I decided to use this photo of Roman and I going out for our daily walk - the Spring weather is perfect at the moment.



Next I made a little banner at the top with some of the bird washi tape (perfect as there are always so many birds to see and hear on our walks). I cut a strip off the cloud card to add under the washi and finished it off with a yellow flower - It reminded me of the sun.


Next I created 2 little clusters under my photo using more washi, a flair and the 'Beautiful Day' cut apart.  The little word sticker was from my stash.  I felt the page was pretty well finished at this point.



Lastly I added the bird clip to the top and my journaling to the green label and that's the layout done.  Thanks for stopping by to check it out.

Morgyn xx





Comments