Kitaholic Kits August Challenge ~ So Happy!

Hi Scrappers,

Sharing my latest project using this months Kitaholic Kits, I get the Main scrapbook kit and the embellishment kit.  You can check them out here.

This months sketch,  I chose to flip the sketch on it's side for my layout.

I mounted my photos on white cardstock, then added a couple of pattern papers behind my photos as a base for my main focal point.


I loved the bird piece from the ephemera pack and wanted to add a bit more blue/green to the page, this piece was perfect.  Along with 2 little hearts and a gold glitter banner clip formed my 1st embellishment cluster.


Next I worked on my embellishment cluster to the right, I used a tag and label from the ephemera pack, with a wooden arrow and a couple of stickers.  I also added my journaling to the label.


My third and final embellishment cluster at the top of the photo included some small wood veneer and acrylic pieces from Corbet creations.


Here is a snapshot of the whole layout, I love how simple this layout was to put together - even better with a well coordinated kit!!


Please hop over to my Youtube channel and check out my process video for this layout.
You can check it out here.


Thanks for stopping by,

Morgyn  xx

Comments