D-Lish scraps August Challenge ~ Look what I made

Hi everyone,

I’m back with a 12x12 layout using this month’s D-lish Scraps - Just add paper kit ‘Off the wall’.  I am also including my layout in their challenge for the month.

Here is a look at the sketch and mood board I am using for the layout.  The colours and paint splatters suited this photo of Sam so perfectly I had to scrap them for this challenge.




First off I layered my photos with black cardstock to form a border around them, then I mounted them on 2 pieces of scrap paper from my stash. I use 2 gelatos (yellow and blue) to colour one of the cogs from the kit and added a little orange to the centre. I finished off my embellishment cluster with a piece of blue fabric and the brick style cut out (both from the kit too).

Next I added paint splatters (I used the stencil from the kit, with some grey paint and texture paste) to the top and bottom corners where my photo and title were going to be placed.



While the paint was drying I worked on my bottom embellishment cluster - 
Orange coloured cog, with green button, some wood veneer chevrons then added my title.



Here is a final look at the whole completed layout. If you would like to check out my process video you can find it on my Youtube channel here.



Thanks for stopping by

Morgyn xxxx

Comments