Create A Kit - March - Counterfeit Kit Challenge

Hi Scrappers,

This month I wanted to do something a little different and create a kit using my stash.  Initially I was going to do a similar project to last year and create a bunch of smaller 'page' kits.  But then my good friend Raelene (dyspraxic organised scrapper) posted a link to her Counterfeit Kit challenge kit for march.  So I decided I would give that a go.

This month the inspiration came from Hip Kit Club's - February kits (which I love).  So with these images as inspiration I dug through my stash to create my own little (it's really quite large, oops) kit to use for the month.


Main Kit
 Embellishment Kit
 Mixed Media Kit
 Project Life Kit

I started with creating my own version of the mixed media kit:






Then what kit would be complete without  more embellishments:


So that's my version of the counterfeit kit for March.  If you would like to play along you can check out their blog here.  Don't forget to add your name to the link up so we can all see what you came up with.  I have also created a more in-depth video of my kit you can check it out here.



Thanks for stopping by

Morgyn xx














Comments

  1. Awe thank you.
    Such a awesome kit you have created.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great video review of your kit and what a fabulously huge kit! Do you have a plan for how many pages you want to make with it! Reminds me of my somewhat larger kits that I try to resist making these days!!! But it'S gorgeous and I love how you started with the mixed media kit - interesting starting point but works so well for you. I'd use your kit! And those papers you couldn't remember - they are Shimelle!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Lisa. I hope to make at least 4 layouts, hopefully more - time permitting. Ahh yes it is Shimelle that's the one :)

      Delete
  3. PS - it's wonderful to have you playing along this month. I hope to see more of you! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. totally awesome, love the mix of paper patterns and I so need all of your embellishments! You didn't go overboard lol :) (I like big kits)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awecome kit :) and welcome to the challenge :) look forward to seeing what you create with it (I like big kits too )

    ReplyDelete
  6. So happy to see you joining in! Your kit is just fabulous - makes me want to come and play with your kit. It is interesting to me that you started with the mixed media aspect. That's what is fun about the Counterfeit Kit Challenge, seeing how everyone approaches it in their own way.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooh, it's a bumper crop of loveliness!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment