D-lish Scraps February Challenge ~ Currently Camping

https://youtu.be/xUlt3eQeg0s
Hi Crafters, 

I am sharing the layout I created for D-lish scraps February challenge & using my Fresh Cut kit.

I used this months sketch and colour palette as a base for my layout.



Here is my completed layout 


And a few close ups


I created some tags from scrap paper to make my embellishment cluster on the left.  Then added green wool (from the kit) and a couple of enamel dots to finish it off.



My embellishment cluster to the right consisted of things from the kit, I really love the flair badge and the little bow - it felt a bit odd putting a bow on a layout with my son, but it really works!



I added a strip of the washi to finish off this bottom corner (the bit of white space was annoying me hehe).  Then I added some old letter stickers and a currently title from Pink Fresh studio, to create my title. Love how the green coordinated perfectly with the wool in the tags.



I mounted my photo some a couple of card-stock pieces, then backed it on 2 triangle papers to replicate the half/half pattern in the sketch.  Although it isn't the whole page I really like how it works.  I stitched around the edged with my sewing machine to finish it off.

If you would like to check out my unboxing of the D-Lish scraps -
February Just add paper kit you can find it here.

Thanks for stopping by

Morgyn xx







Comments