Pocket Pages #38 ~ November Part 4

Hi Scrappers,

I sharing a Pocket Pages layout today (I haven't done that in a while).

There is also a YoutTube video to go along with this blog check it out here.

It feels a bit odd doing a Christmas layout in November, but as this event happened in November I thought it fitting to leave it there, rather than move it to my December section.


I actually did quite a bit on this layout, which is super rare for most of my Project Life layouts - which are normally rather simplistic.  Although I haven't used a lot of embellishments, I did make all the backing/filler cards myself from some stash supplies, which turned a regular 35-40 minute layout into one that took just over an hour.

Without further adieu here is the completed layout:


Photos from this layout were taken at a special 'breakfast with Santa' event held at 1 of our local shopping centres. He was given a adorable Elf hat and some yummy food to eat

Here are a few close ups of the layout:


We hung out after the meal while we were waiting for Santa to arrive with his Reindeer.


Being a adorable little Elf


Sam's kindy friend Hugh joined us at the centre to watch Santa arrive, the boys were soo excited to see him and couldn't wait to have their photo taken.  They even got to have a photo together on Santa's knee.


We all had the best day, I hope the centre puts it on again next year as it was so much fun!

Please check out my accompanying process video to see how I made it.

Supplies:6x6 paper pad from the Reject Shop
Stash embellishments
Digital files from The Lilly pad
Christmas stickers from kaisercraft

Thanks for stopping by,

Morgyn  xx




Comments