D-lish Scraps January Challenge ~ Layout #2 ~ Relax


I'm back with another challenge layout for you, this time I am using the beautiful January kit 'Summer Squeeze' from D-lish Scraps (you can purchase the kit here).  I am also entering their monthly colour/sketch challenge which looks like this


You can enter the D-Lish scraps challenge here, go on you know you want to!


Here is my take on the sketch


I used the coloured garage doors as my main inspiration to create a watercolour background on the layout, I really like this effect and will be giving it a go again on another layout.

Here are a few close ups:



I absolutely loved this wood veneer word 'relax' from the kit this month and the photo of my son napping on New Years day totally fitted with this.



I used a few embellishments from the kit - the kick back flair and resin camera were perfect, I even used the twine that the package was tied together with on this layout.

All the paper layers were from my scraps box - I am on a mission to use up at least 50% of that box!!
I am in love the mesh fabric that came in the kit too - that colour is so me.



I use the happy memories journal tag with a big more of the time to create my journaling tag, which I hid under the photo layer.


You can watch my process video here

 


Thanks for stopping by,

Morgyn   xx


Comments

  1. I love how you have done your background. Great LO. Thanks for playing along.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment