Kraft Plus - October challenge

Hi everyone, 

I have had a super busy month with all my challenges and crafty projects.  It has been really nice to get a lots of crafty time in.  

This months Kraft + challenge was to use feathers and something natural on the layout.


I haven't used kraft cardstock on a layout or project in ages, so it was nice to get it out and have a play (I seem to have about 3 packets - opps!).
 I got out all the feather things I could find in my stash  I had lots and lots of feather stamps but not much else, so I did my best with what I had.

Here is my take on the challenge.

And a few close ups.




The challenge is open until the end of the month so pop over and check it out.

My accompanying video is up on my YouTube channel too - you can take a look here.


Thanks for stopping by,
Morgyn xx



Comments