Anna's craft cupboard October challenge


Hi everyone, 

Another challenge share for today this one is from Anna's Craft Cupboard a awesome online retailer here is Australia, you can check out their store here.

This month we had a wonderful colour palette to work with along with some great shapes.  I think this may have been my favourite colour challenge of the month.




Here is my take on the challenge.



A few close ups.



I had so much fun doing this layout. I used so many different elements and bits and pieces, plus the colours were just awesome to work with.

The challenge closes 31st October so you still have plenty of time to enter yourself,  you can find the challenge blog post here.

I have also done an accompanying video which is up on my YouTube channel, you can find it here.

Thanks for stopping by,
Morgyn xx





Comments