Project Life 2015 - Week 3

Hi there everyone  I have my week 3 to share with you today - slowly catching up to the current week (6).

It was a rather busy week for us this week, we had a tone of activities planned + Franc was going to be away from Saturday, which gave Sam and I the opportunity to go and visit is Grandparents on the farm.



I put this layout together using my Scraptastic Kit Club - This Life Noted kit, some Stampin' Up! 3x4 grid cards, plus a few goodies from my stash. As I was away I only had limited supplies with me, but I think this actually worked in my favour as I wasn't overwhelmed by choice, which meant I didn't try to use every embellishment that I 'LOVE'. Loving this simplistic approach.


Thinking I might try to challenge myself to complete future layouts with limited supplies, make a little kit up for myself to use for the weekly spread - i'll let you know how that goes.


Thanks for stopping by
Morgyn xx

Comments