Project Life 2015

Hi everyone,

As one of my new years resolutions was to start blogging again (and keeping consistent with it), I thought I would start with my Project Life cover page and week 1 spreads.

Title Page for 2015

I am trying a 'keep it clean' look this year, will all my pages having some sort of consistency. This includes using adding hand drawn lines around all my photo cards, keeping embellishments to a minimum and NO rounding of corners.  This last rule is rather hard as 98% of my PL cards are already rounded, so I will have some adjusting to do.

Week One (left side)

Week One (right side)

I have used the collect app and my Canon Selphy printer (thank you mum for the Christmas present) to edit and print all my photos for this album so far. I am mounting my photos on Stampin' Up! 3x4 grid card bases. Some of the collect app cards I have left as is (just trimmed down), others I have removed the text so I could add my own journaling - I still wanted to have my hand writing in the album, even though I really don't like it. Most of the filler cards in this layout are from the Scraptastic Kit Club, the others are random ones from my stash.

Well that's it for Week One, I have weeks 2-4 loaded and ready to upload of the next few days.

Thanks for stopping by,
Morgyn xx


Comments