Stampin' Up! Christmas cards

Good morning everyone,

Here to share a Christmas cards I made with you today.

First up:

                                           

I used my blender pens and ink pads to colour the stamped image (which I stamped using black stazon ink), I also stamped the sentiment in matching colours and punched out using the decorative label punch.  I embossed a piece of Whisper White card stock using the Perfect polka dots embossing folder - I wanted to give it a snowy feel.

I used our new Get your Santa on stamp set.


 I can see so many potential cards coming up with this set.  It is also one of our new photo-polymer stamps. To be honest I have not had much luck with clear stamps in the past so I was super skeptical in buying this one, but it stamps wonderfully I am super happy with it and can;t wait to get my hands on some more.

Here are the products I used to make this card.


You can find the card for sale in my Etsy store here.

Comments