30 Days of Paleo - Day 2 + Project life Update

Well I am really craving sugar and sweets today, not giving in though - I know those feelings will ease soon (hopefully) I am drinking lots tea (preferably green) to help fill the gaps when I would normally be snacking.

Meal plan for day two

Day 2
Breakfast - 2 egg omelet, with tomato, mushroom and spinach
Lunch - Left overs from last night + salad
Dinner - Grilled fish (with lemon butter) and a salad

I forgot to get a photo of dinner but it was super simple today and yummy, a winner with everyone!!

Project Life Update!

We moved a couple of weeks ago, so with all the packing, moving and unpacking I haven't really had a chance to sit down and create anything in weeks (probably close to 6 eeek), here is an update of a few of my 2014 Project Life pages.

Week Three


Week Four

That's all for today folks, come back tomorrow for up latest updates.

Comments