Whimsy Stamps Vintage Girl Blog Hop

Welcome to our special Vintage Girls Release blog hop!!!!

We have 4 Brand new images to share with you today created by the Lovely Lia Stampz
  
 All Whimsy Stamps digital images are 300dpi for high print quality.You can re-size, flip, or rotate to fit your own project To find all of today's new releases please visit the Whimsy Stamps Store

The hop will run for 1 week and end on Friday 14th February at 12 Noon EST, when the lucky winners will be announced over on the Whimsy Inspirations Blog

I have used Birthday Girl image, I have used it in a frame as I thought it was so lovely.


and a close up

Coloured using Copic markers on blending paper.

Don't forget to leave comments along the way as there will be 4 mystery DT Members who will each be choosing a winner from the comments left on their hop posts!These winners will each win a Vintage Girl digital image of their choice. 

The Grand Prize winner of the hop will be chosen from the very last stop, which is Lia. This winner will receive all 4 of the brand new Vintage Girl digital stamps of their choice from the Whimsy Stamps Store


Below is a complete list of the hop in case you get lost along the way

Morgyn (you are here)

Lia Visirin


Thanks for stopping by,

Morgyn

Comments

  1. ohh! I am honored! ;) love iiiit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your card and your pic. This gal is sassy. Thanks for showing us you creation as it is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Morgyn your colouring of the image is absolutely beautiful! Love your card and I loved using these images.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful work, Morgyn! Your colouring is so lovely! It looks wonderful in that frame! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. your cards are just perfect! your colouring is amazing hun, nice job.xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. gorgeous Morgyn - just love that pink! hugs Judith x

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is beautiful. I like all the digi stamps, but this one is by far my favorite and you did a really good job coloring her.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this sassy miss! Thank you for displaying all four of the lovely ladies, I know I was introduced to them on the blogs.. but I appreciated more.. being able to see them in one place at the same time.. to compare the poses and such.. Which still lets me know the image you chose to showcase with your card.. is still my favorite! Although I love them all!!.. lol

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous! love your take on your card...

    ReplyDelete
  10. I just love this image and love the colours you have used. Stunning XX

    ReplyDelete
  11. Morgyn, your beutifully colored birthday girl looks fabulous on this pretty card. Thanks for sharing. Hugz, ~ Rose

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful colouring and I love how you have displayed it.
    {Would love you to visit my blog and join my 800 Follower Give-Away. Thank you so much, if you have already entered, and good luck.}
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment