Feeling Sketchy #81



Hi everyone, 

Sharing my design team project for Feeling Sketchy today.  This is our first layout sketch on the challenge blog, so it's pretty exciting - pop over and check out the other fabulous design team creations, and why not get an entry in for yourself!

The sketch:




My take on the sketch:



It was lots of fun working with this sketch. I had my little helper running around while I was creating and he let me snap this cute photo of him, so I had to change the images.

I have stitched around all of the tile squares in the centre - it doesn't show up well on this image (I will try and take a close up later today and add it below).

Feeling creative?
Feeling Sketchy has 2 challenges open at the moment,
with some great prizes to be won!


Thanks for stopping by
Morgyn

Comments