Christmas crafts

Hi everyone,

I have a couple of my latest project to share with you.  As we are only 6 weeks away from Christmas I thought I should get started on come decorations.  I have made quite a few so far, I will share them all over the next couple of weeks.

First up here is a paper wreath, I covered a Styrofoam ring (I cut form the lid of a box - nothing like a but of up-cycling), covered it in green paper, and punched out heaps of scallop circle shapes, I wanted it to have a crinkly effect so I sprayed them with water and scrunched them up, then hot glued them to the ring, added a few embellishments and it was done.


Here is a close up.



My next project is one that I have just completed this morning.  I bought a cut file kit from Myscrapchick to make this train.  A couple of reasons I wanted to make this, 1 as soon as I saw it I knew I wanted to make it and 2 my son is obsessed with trains (and trucks) at the moment so I knew he would love it.

If you would love to have one of these in your house this Christmas, contact me today to place an order.

Thank for stopping by.





Comments