Mad for Markers May Challenge

Hi Gals,

I have a couple of cards to share with you today, firstly my entry for Mad for Markers.


This month's challenge was to celebrate mothers day and create a card for a female.

I have used Birthday Cake Girl digi image from Lacy Sunshine.
Image is coloured Copic markers - I have been practicing with hair (I can't seem to get it right - so will keep practicing).



I have Entered into the following Challenges:


Created with:
Cardstock,  Paper & Ink:
Stampin’ Up! –  Basic Black
X-press It Blending Paper
Tools:
Stampin’ up! - Oval Framelit (scallop)
                        - Modern Label Punch

Accessories:
I am Roses - Flowers
Stamp:
Lacy Sunshine – Birthday Cake Girl
Stampin’ up! – Teeny Tiny Sentiments

Copic Markers:
Cake Icing - Y11, Y15, Y17
Cake base & Hair - E53, E55, E57, E59
Skirt & Socks - V12, V15, V17 
Dots on Skirt/socks – B24
Candle - R24 
Flame - YR09

Skirt frill - R32 + Blending pen
Skin – E50, E51, E53


Happy Crafting

Morgyn



Comments

Post a Comment