Just Chicken In

I have a lovely little card to share with you today,

The image is from From the Heart Stamps - Flower Pot Chick digi stamp.

I only just found this site the other day and when I saw the stamp for this months image challenge I just had to buy it and play along.

I hope you find him as cute as I did - and why not play along with Designed 2 Delight Stamp of the Month Challenge yourself you even get a free digi stamp just for joining in the fun!



Created with:
Cardstock & Paper:
Stampin’ Up! – Pacific Point, Daffodil Delight, Print poetry
Ink
Copic Markers – Y11,Y15,Y17,B21,B23,B24,G05,G07,V12,V15 &V17
Tools:
Sizzix Circle Framelits, Big Shot machine, Sponge Daubers
Accessories:
Stampin’ Up! – Midnight Muse Ribbon
Stamp:
From the Heart Stamps – Flower Pot Chick

Comments

  1. This is awesome and i like the yellow and blue together !

    Thanks for joining us @ Delightful Inspirations {from the heart}.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, How very cheerful! Love the circular panel and ribbon! Thanks for joining us at Delightful Inspiration {from the heart}!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment