Surprise ONE

Ok, so I mentioned this morning that I was planning a bit of a surprise for the blog in the next few weeks.  Well it's taking a great leap forward today.  I got my first delivery of products yesterday (doing my happy dance) I didn't think I would get them until the end of the week or next week, but they are here and I'm ready to share.

I am in the process of setting up an online shopping cart to integrate into the blog or as an external website.  BUT in the meantime I have got a store of handcrafted items at Madeit.com.au and crafting supplies at craftumi.com.au  Brands include Prima marketing, Websters Pages, and Graphic 45 to name a few.  So stop by I'm sure you'll find a bargain!

As you can see the blog is starting to look a little different and some of the pages are unavailable at the present time while I update everything.  It should be up at running to full capacity by next week!

Have a crafty day

Comments