One Fine Day


I think we finally have our first day this month with no rain.  It's 7am here now and the sun is out and shining brightly, so fingers crossed the rest of the day will stay that way!

I have been a bit absent from the blog in the last week, with lots of things on and a teething toddler unfortunately blogging had to take a back seat - still managed to get in a bit of crafting time here and there so I will have some new projects to share with you over the next few days.

A reminder that I am still holding classes every week here in Brisbane (North side).  Classes vary each week from cards, scrap-booking to technique and everything in-between.  If you would like to come along, hop over to my calender page and check out whats on. (It will be updated with April's class schedule by the end of the week).  If you have a group of friends that want to get together  for a class/workshop or would like a one on one lesson I am more than happy to accommodate your requirements.   

I have a big surprise to be launched next week, details to come, so keep and eye out on the blog for more information. There may even be some giveaways!

That's about all for now, I will leave you with a couple of new card creations.

French inspired masculine card


New Baby Girl Card

Comments