Easter

Good evening,

With Easter creeping up on me far to quickly I think it's time to start on some cards and I have a cute little card to share tonight, using an image from La La Land Crafts - Easter Bunny Luka.





Created with:
Cardstock & Paper:
Stampin’ Up! – Elegant Eggplant card stock
Creativ – Mini Stack’s 6x6” papers
 Xpress-it white paper
Tools:
Copic Markers: B24, B23, B21, R32, V17, G02, Y11, E77, E74, E71, E53, E51 & E50
Accessories:
Stampin’ Up! – Basic Jewels /Rhinestone
3D Border Sticker - Easter
Stamp:
LaLa Land Craft – Easter Bunny Luka

I have entered this card into:

Mad For Markers March Challenge - EASTER

Comments

  1. Lovely card Morgyn. I haven't coloured up my Easter Bunny Luka yet and think time might beat this year :(
    Thanks for joining us @ M4M Challenges

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment