Happy Dirtday!

Today I have a bit of a masculine card for you today,  I Bought this stamp set a while ago and finally used it today, to create this cute card for a young boy.

I have used the sketch challenge #28 from Paper Craft Crew.  

I used a couple of techniques for this card, distressing the edges of the Crumb Cake card-stock to give it a bit of a male feel (rugged and messy).  I made the little button with coordinating card-stock and a circle punch, then dyed the white bakers twine with Chocolate Chip ink to match with the card base.

My inspiration:

My Creation:

Products I used:
Stampin' Up! Chocolate Chip, Tangerine Tango, Basic Black and Very Vanilla Card Stock, Chocolate Chip, Tangerine Tango and Old Olive Ink pad, I Dig You Stamp Set, Labels Collection Framelits, 3/4" Circle Punch, Handheld punch, White Bakers Twine.

I have entered this into the following Challenges:

Comments

  1. I just love this fun truck, but it's those green animals sitting up in top that really made me smile! What a FAB card!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment