Busy weekend

Morning everyone,

I got a huge delivery of supplies last week,  so I was very busy creating over the weekend and finally have a bit of time to upload photo's.

I would like to thank the 3 lovely ladies who came to my North-side Paper Crafters Meetup on Sunday afternoon, I don't know how much crafting was happening but we had a great time getting to know each other.  Hoping to make this a monthly meetup, to share ideas and create together.  Meetup is a great website that I have only just discovered and is an awesome resource for meeting like minded people no matter what you are interested in, you can find more information on my meet up here.

So now onto the creations:

Little Bird Told Me...

This card was not created for anyone in particular but I'm sure someone will be having a baby soon enough so I can put it to good use.  I just wanted to play with the bottle caps as they are new item I have not played with before.  I used Crystal Effects on the little booties to let them stand out a bit. I used the layout sketch below from Create with Connie and Mary Challenge # 239.  I flipped this one around and made a landscape card.  I used the Vine Street Embossing folder along the bottom but it isn't showing up so well in the photo - I think its all the ghastly weather we are having making it overcast all day.


 My Interpretation.



Created with: (All Stampin’ Up!)
Stamps: 
Calendar Alphabet & Numbers (retired)
Collage Curios
Baby Bundle
Inks: 
Calypso Coral, Daffodil Delight
Card stock & Paper: 
Gumball Green (leaves), So Saffron (Card Base)
Birds of a Feather DSP
Tools:
Bird Builder Punch, 1” Circle Punch, Itty Bitty Shapes Punch, Big Shot, Blender Pens, Vine Street embossing folder
Accessories: 
Calypso Coral Ruffles Ribbon, Soda Pop Tops, Crystal Effects


Comments

  1. What a sweet take on the sketch. I like how you turned it and used the bottle cap and bird...CUTE! Thanks for playing along this week in the Create with Connie and Mary Thursday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh fun...love the bird sitting on the Soda Pop Top!!! Clever! Thanks for playing along with the sketch challenge this week on Create with Connie and Mary Thursday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Excellent way to use the small alphabet stamps - you can really personalize the sentiment - fantastic! Thanks for joining us in the challenge this week at Create with Connie and Mary!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweet baby card! Love the way you used the bottle cap and the bird sitting on it!! So cute! Thanks for playing the challenge at Create with Connie and Mary!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card! I love that you added the bottle cap!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment