Happy New Year

Hope you all had a wonderful Christmas and all ready for the new year ahead!

I myself had a quiet Christmas with family and sadly was asleep before the strike of midnight to ring in the new year - I was awaken by some lively characters next door having a good time and manged to wish my partner a Happy New Year before drifting back to sleep.

As far as crafting goes i have not achieved many of the things i had planned for the holiday's, but I am determined to not let that get in the way of a fruitful year of craft and Stampin' Up!

I will be adding many classes to the calendar over the next couple of days and there are some exciting things coming up, so keep an eye out!

We have a new catalogue coming out on the 1st of February and can't wait to share that with you, there are some lovely new items in this one - including charms, doilies and beautiful new ribbons.

Sale-a-bration is also fast approaching near the end of this month and this is a great opportunity to host a workshop and earn even more free hostess goodies.  Workshop guests can also get themselves free products - its a win, win for everyone. 

I think that's about all for now, have a lovely day and hope to see you all during the year.

Morgyn

Comments