Happy birthday to you!

My little boy went of to day care today and for the first time in 3 weeks he actually cried when I left, I was left with mixed emotions as I handed him over to the career, sad for leaving him in tears, but knowing he will have a great day, and a slight tinge of happiness that I will be missed.  So with all that emotion bubbling inside I came home and went straight to the craft room and have been busy creating - finally some cards to be proud of (so of my projects lately have been a little lack luster) so I will share a couple with you now.

The first one is from the sketch challenge at Paper Craft Crew


 I have had the Summer Smooches DSP sitting in the cupboard for ages and only ever used 1 page, so out it came and the inspiration took hold to create this card.


Products I used for this card:
Stampin' Up! Island Indigo, Rich Razzleberry, Tangerine Tango and Whisper White card stock, Tangerine Tango Ink Pad, Basic Jewels Rhinestones, Bakers Twine White, Vintage Faceted Designer Buttons, Brights Designer buttons and Patterned Party Stamp set.
I have entered this card into:

Paper Craft Crew Card Sketch #27



Products I used for this card:
Stampin' Up! Basic Black, Raspberry Ripple, Whisper White Pretty in Pink and Pink Pirouette Card stock, Versamark Ink, Lucky Limeade Ink Pad, White Embossing Powder, Bordering on Romance and Vintage Verses Stamp Sets, Basic Jewels Rhinestones



Products I used for this card:

Stampin' Up! Tangerine Tango, Rich Razzleberry, Green Gumball and Whisper White Cardstock, Rich Razzleberry Ink Pad, Basic Jewels Rhinestones, Modern Label Punch, Summer Smooches DSP.  Copic Markers Y15, V15, G02 and E71.



Comments

  1. I love the card you made for the Paper Craft Crew. The rosette is an amazing touch!
    Kim

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment