Create with Connie and Mary Sketch Challenge 235

Hope everyone is having a good afternoon, 

I have been busy with assessments this afternoon and decided I needed a break and what better way to take a break than with some card making.  

So with a little help and inspiration from the ladies at Create with Connie and Mary with their wonderful sketch challenges 



I have made this Easter Card, I love the simplicity of this card and I think Island Indigo may be my new favourite colour.


Products I used in this card:
Stampin' Up! Island Indigo card-stock and Ink pad, Crumb Cake card-stock, Crochet Trim, Bitty Banners Framelits, Basic Jewels Pearls, Everybunny Stamp Set.

I am entering this card in the following challenges:

Comments

  1. Hi Morgyn. Thnaks for stopping by my blog. Nice Easter card you made.
    Sometimes it is really amazing how small the world can be and that you know Villingen - Schwenningen. Glad you liked the area.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the simplicity of your card and your interpretation of the sketch! The crochet trim and pearls are great details! Thanks for playing the challenge at Create with Connie and Mary!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How sweet and simple! Nice little twist on the sketch and it works so nicely with your image! Thanks for playing along this week in the Create with Connie and Mary Thursday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I do like your color choice for this card! This would be a great masculine card for Easter! Thanks for joining in the Challenge this week at Create with Connie and Mary!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohhh, cute. Love that little bunny! Thanks for playing along with the sketch challenge this week on Create with Connie and Mary!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is one of those cards you could create multiples of very quickly. So cute! Thanks for playing Create with Connie & Mary!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment