Art Journal Process ~ Mixed Media Page ~ Don’t hide the madness

Hi Scrappers,

Just sharing my latest art journal page, completed in my Strathmore mixed media journal.  This was a really fun page to create I love the Dylusions stamps and must order some more!


I used gesso and Dylusions sprays for my background.  Then added a few strips of Jane Davenport tissue paper along with some green muslin I had laying around in my stash.


Next up I used an old Amy Tangerine stencil with texture paste and a few squirts of  Dylusions spray.I also stamped my lady image on some watercolour paper with Stazon ink and coloured with watercolour markers - love the bright colours of this one.


For the final part of my page I used my Stampin’ Up! GIANT letter roller stamp to stamp out my phrase.  I then used some assorted tiny letter stickers to spell out ‘madness’ to finish off the sentence.

Please see below for a full list of products used (links of where to buy, where available).
If you would like to watch my whole process of creating this page you can check it out here.  

Thanks for stopping by
Morgyn  xx

List of products used in order of appearance:
Strathmore - Mixed media visual journal
Claudine Hellmuth Studio - Gesso
Dylusions Sprays – London Blue, Pure Sunshine, Bubblegum Pink
Jane Davenport – Tissue paper ()
Green muslin
Amy Tangerine – Brooklyn Stencil
Jo Sonjas – Texture paste
Dylusions spray – Pure Sunshine
Canson Academy  – Watercolour paper
Dylusions Stamp sets – I can see clearly, Oh, deer!
Stazon Ink - Black
Watercolour markers
Stampin’ Up! – Giant roller stamp
Typo - Tiny letter stickers


Comments