blog hop

Welcome to the Feeling Sketchy Design Team Christmas blog hop!

Hopefully you've found your way here from Margaret's blog,
But if you've only started here then you might want to start back at Feeling Sketchy .'m so excited to share my projects, I have a couple of different things to share today.

First up I have a Christmas tag framed wall art.

Here are a couple of close ups



I made this at a class at the Scrapbook and Papercraft Expo this year - and I just love it, can't wait until the 1st December so it can be hung on the wall!

My next project is a custom Christmas card I made for my Nana
I used an old Feeling Sketchy sketch



The fun doesn't stop here, the next blog to hop to is Debi's.

I will be giving away one of my custom hand made cards to a lucky winner who comments on this post, so  don't forget to leave a note here, and be sure and check back with Feeling Sketchy at http://feeling-sketchy.blogspot.com.au for a wonderful giveaway on their blog.



Thanks for stopping by

Morgyn

Comments

  1. Wow Morgyn your frame is gorgeous. xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your christmas wall art is lovely,it's such a shame they can only be on display for such a short time .Who doesn't love a rabbit ,he is so cute . Can I ask where the sentiment came from ,is it a stamp.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Gail.
      The bunny and sentiment are a set of 2 stamps - Kaisercraft I think

      Delete
  3. Your frame is awesome Morgyn! And the card is adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are really lovely projects Morgyn.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing work Morgyn - that frame is spectacular.

    ReplyDelete
  6. My goodness, where on earth do you find the time to do such intricate work? The tag wall art ... Its just so balanced - clean yet textured. Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely love the Christmas tag wall art... how gorgeous!!
    Sweet card too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. that is such a good idea that frame love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. That card is so sweet! Love the DP's and that image is ADORABLE. The wall frame is such a great idea, turned out fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow that frame is gorgeous. I think I would be tempted to hang it up before Dec. 1

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me either - it has crept it's way out of the closet and sitting by the door :)

      Delete
  11. What a cute frame. That looks beautiful.Your Nana will like the card with the cute bunny too.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love that framed art. It's beautiful. I'm sure your Nana will love her card. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  13. The frame art wall is FABULOUS and GORGEOUS! I love them so vintage. Thanks for the inspiration :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh I adore your framed tag art Morgyn....I might have to scraplift from you if OK...And what gorgeous card for your nana, she will love it!
    Its fun this hop! Thank you for organising it.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment