Hello There ~ Soul Sisters Jan/Feb card challenge

Hi Scrappers,

Sharing one of my latest projects with you today, this watercolour card I created using this months mood board from the Soul Sisters group.


How pretty is this moodboard?

To start I used a piece of Prima Marketing watercolour paper to make my background along with a set of watercolour paints.  I went with pink tones for the background with a few splatters of gold as an accent.


For the flowers/balloons I grabbed a white tag (with black writing) and using the orange/yellow tones I created a few circles, once it dried I drew some random circles around the outside.

I finished the card off with a few little gem accents and 2 chipboard pieces.  For the label tag I used 1 from a set of Heidi Swapp tags and covered it in some pearlex which gave it an amazing pearl finish.

Please see below for a list of materials used

You can watch the whole process here:

Thanks for stopping by
Morgyn xx


AC - DIY shop newsprint tags
Heidi Swapp pink/silver tags
Stampin' Up! stamp set - Happy Day
Pearlex - fire engine red




Comments