12x12 Layout ~ #13 ~ Love Always

Hi Scrappers,

I'm back with another layout share,  I used the February Kitaholic kits and some Cocoa Vanilla Studio - just add colour collection to create this layout.


I used some colour shine mixed with water and some metallic watercolour paints and the packaging technique to add some colour to the background.


Then I started making my centre layers.  I mounted my 2 photos onto white cardstock, then on to a grey piece of paper from the collection. I used the reverse side of the paper to create a little layer at the bottom, along with a tiny strip of pink cardstock.  This gave me a great foundation to add my 2 embellishment clusters.


I layered a couple of hearts with a flair in the top left of the photo.  Then some tags and the adorable floral piece to the bottom right.  Finally adding a few gems here and there.  Lastly I put in a strip of the beautiful gold washi tape that came in the kit (I freakin love this washi!).


A few splatters of gold colour shine and some black stitching around the edges and I called it done.

I would love it if you checked out my process video for this layout - you can watch it here.

Thanks for stopping by

Morgyn

XX

Comments