Another 1 to LOVE ~ Kitaholic Kits February Challenge

Hi Scrappers, 

I am sharing a layout I created using my Kitaholic Kits February kits, along with the sketch challenge for the month.  I get the main scrapbooking kit along with the embellishment add on.

This is the sketch we are working with:



 Here is my take on the sketch.  I decided to use the free cut files from the month to make my 2 hearts, I used 2 of the pattern papers to cut out the triangles to fit in each space.  I really love the way these came together.



I used some of the ephemera from the Simple Stories 'love & adore' collection to make a embellishment cluster in the bottom left of the photo.  I loved the 1 + 1 = tag and added the 2 from the sticker sheet.  It worked perfectly with my photo - my son and my belly baby.


I made my own Polaroid frame to outline my photo, which gave a good contract against the black background.  I added my small amount of journaling to a little tag behind the hearts.


Next I used some of the heart sequins from the kit up in the top right corner to give a bit of interest. I then added 2 of the resin pieces from The Resin Rainbow to give a bit of contrast.



For my title I originally stuck it straight on the page but it looked a little funny, as if it was floating. So I mounted it on this lovely banner piece.  I added a couple of touches of stitching to the layout to give it some interest! 


I loved creating this layout, all the pieces worked so well together which made it nice and easy to work with.  I have created a process video for this layout.  I would love for you to check it out, you can find it here.

Thanks for stopping by

Morgyn   xx

Comments