Anna's craft cupboard February challenge ~ Turtle Power

Hi scrappers,


I'm back with another scrapbook layout to share with you, I have used a sketch from Anna's Craft Cupboard - February Challenge.


I really stuck to the layout of the sketch this time - if you have seen previous sketch challenges of mine you will know I know to 'make them my own'.

Here is my completed layout


I chose to use this photo of Sam and the Ninja Turtles, mainly because I felt like creating with orange and 1 of the turtles has an orange mask (it's a very strange reason to create a layout). I used paper strips from a Cocoa Vanilla collection along with a couple of bits from my stash.

Here are a few close ups


First off I created my background using the packaging technique with paint and water.  I smeared this randomly over the page.  Then I came in with a stencil and some texture paste (I tinted this with the same paint colours from the first layer).



I cut down some some branding strips and scraps of paper to create the grid style pieces behind my photo, along with a couple of long stickers.


I used some Simple Stories Alpha's in a matching orange to create the title, along with a couple of extra paper strips.


Finally adding a chipboard 'flair' badge and a couple of embellishments from the collection and called it done!

Thanks for stopping by

Morgyn  xx









Comments