Anna's craft cupboard ~ January Challenge ~ Feel the Love

Hi Scrappers,

I'm back for 2017 with a new layout challenge, this week I used the mood board colour challenge from Anna's craft cupboard.


I absolutely adore this colour palette!! I could see Navy on my computer but black on my phone, go figure, I chose to go with black as my base colour.

I had so much fun creating this layout and using up some supplies I hadn't even opened in over 6 months - oops!

If you would like to watch my process video for this layout you can view it here.

Here is my finished layout:


And a few close ups:



As you can see I had a totally adorable subject to work with in these photos - our new little kitten Olly.  He is 2.5 months old and just the cutest thing (I might be a tad biased).



I used some black cardstock as my background piece.  Then added layers of patterned paper, vellum, tissue paper and loads of embellishments to finish off the layout.



I stitched around the 4 corner squares with my sewing machine, which I felt gave each square a nice finish.


If you would like to enter the Anna's craft cupboard challenge you have until the end of January 2017 to get your entry in here his the link.

Don't forget to check out the process video for this layout here.

Supplies used:
Stampin' Up! Cardstock - black
Stampin' Up! Papers - Pop of pink
Stampin' Up! metallic twine - black
Crate paper embellishments - Hello Love
Crate paper stickers (words) - Hello Love
Misc embellishments from my stash

Thank you so much for stopping by to check out my latest work.

Morgyn  xx

Comments