Layout share ~ Together ~ Show Us Your Stuff December Challenge

Hi Scrappers,

I'm back with another scrapping challenge entry, this time I am joining in with the December challenge over at Show Us Your Stuff.

This months challenge is to use the sketch below along with the word 'together', plus you must also include a handmade embellishment on your layout.

If you would like to see my process video for this layout please check it out here.


December Sketch

Here is my take on the sketch


I tried to keep true to the sketch it's self without too many alterations or adjustments (as I am most likely to do).  Here are a few close ups.


I used texture paste coloured with some heavy body acrylic along with a stencil to give some dimension to the layout.



Here is a close up of my handmade embellishment cluster, I made these a while ago ready to put on a layout and had totally forgotten about them until this layout.  This one works perfectly.


I used some black glitter alphas to create my 'together' title and some small vinyl letters for the smaller words.


Here is a close up of the middle section.

I just adore this photo of Sam and Lilly playing with each other for the first time.  She is such a little cutie.
I have also created a process video for this layout you can check it out here.

Thanks for stopping by

Morgyn  xx 




Comments

  1. What a lovely layout, love the colours, and such a cute photo. Thanks for joining us at SUYS

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous page! Fab take on the sketch too, thanks for playing along!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment