Deer and Fawn October challenge

Hi everyone,

I am here with another challenge share for you today.

This one was from Deer and Fawn designs, another wonderful Australian company.

The challenge this month was to create a layout 'about me'.  Now not many of my layouts are of me, in fact if i'm really honest not many of my photos are even of me.  Sure there are a couple of selfies of Sam and I but really not many of me, I guess I am always behind the camera instead of in front of it.  I think I need to train hubby a little more to capture some of me.

The photo I have chosen is one I took back in May (it was literally the only photo I had to just me in the last 10 months that I didn't look totally ridiculous). So I printed it in black and white and then used lots of pink for the layout.  I really want to do a my selfie scrapbook or something along those lines. This will be page one for the album - it is only 6" x 8"


Here are a few closes ups





Thanks for stopping by,
Morgyn xx
.





Comments

  1. Thanks for sharing your layout Morgyn and for having a go at our challenge at Deer & Fawn Designs :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. A gorgeous layout Morgyn! Love the wood veneer title 'I AM' ! Thanks for joining in on the fun at Deer & Fawn Designs :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it. I totally chuckled reading your list! Sometimes we all need a reminder about how Awesome we are. I hope you're inspired to keep scrapping about yourself! Thanks for joining us this month!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fabulous reminder of this age in your life.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it! And yep you are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  6. How AWESOME!!! So great to scrap about yourself. Love it.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment