Challenge time - White with 1

Hi everyone,

I'm back blogging again - we will see how long it lasts this time.
I have started doing full page layouts lately and this month decided to participate in a few challenges, so I thought I would share them here.  Most of my post will have accompanying process videos too, so watch out for a link at the bottom.

The first challenge of the month is White with 1, which is an Australian challenge site.
The colour this month is: Peach Puff, such a lovely colour.


I have also given myself the challenge of using up my stash for the next few months.  I have far too much 'stuff' and it needs to be used, (mainly so I can buy more goodies).

So to help with using up my stash I have decided to make up some kits for myself to work with, I pick a mood board, colour scheme or challenge blog and use that to make up a kit from my stash. I am finding stuff I forgot I had or that I had been hoarding for something special. Combine all the goodies in a bag with some papers and a coordinating photo and Bam! you have a kit.

I have found a few benefits of doing these 'mini kits' 1. I don't seem to make as much mess (as i'm not getting out tones of things), 2. My layouts are coming together in way less times (meaning I can get more done in the time I have to craft), 3. It's more portable (I can take it to the lounge and scrap while I watch TV), and 4. I am using up all my stuff (this feels so freeing, now being surrounded by 'STUFF').  

I will post a video of how I make up my kits next month - so don't forget to check out my YouTube channel and hit subscribe so you don't miss a thing!

Anyway enough about what I have been up to here is a look at the layout I created ...


and a few close ups




So why not play along yourself the challenge is open until the end of October so you still have 2 more weeks to get an entry in.




Thanks for stopping by
Morgyn xx







Comments

  1. Fantastic page, thanks for joining us at WW1 :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks so lovely, thanks for joining in with White With One this month!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perfect and I love your idea for using up our stash.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful layout, thanks for joining in with us at WW1.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful soft layout, thank you for joining us at WW1

    ReplyDelete
  6. So sweet! Thank you for going 'peachy puff' with us at White with 1!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a pretty layout, thanks for joining us and playing along at WW1

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for playing along this month at White..with 1. The simplicity is what makes it gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment