Project Life Week 4

Sharing week 4 of my 2015 Project Life album.

As I mentioned in my previous posts I am going with the 'keep it simple' mantra for this years album, I am still absolutely loving it here's why. 1. It's easy 2. It saves time 3. It's saving me money (not buying more products to hoard), and 4. It just looks clean and complete and not over done (I am guilty of having TOO much on some layouts).

So here are my pages, side one:

I'm not 100% sure I like my title card for this week - I used the new Simply Pressed Clay mold from Stampin' UP! then coloured with my Copic markers. I was trying to link in the blue from a few of this weeks photos, but not sure if it works. Let me know what you think.

 And side two,

We took a trip to the beach for fish and chips with the family on Saturday. Sam was posing for some photos whilst standing n the rocks and he was just so happy, the little wood chip was a perfect embellishment for that photo.

Thanks for stopping by

Morgyn xx

Comments