Project Life 2015 - Week 2

Here to share my week to with you all today,
I tried to keep to my theme of  'simple and clean' this week. Which I think I accomplished in the most part, I really like how the whole layout came together.

Side 1 - Franc was away with work for part of this week, so we took a little family photo before he left on Tuesday. Sam fell asleep on the couch a couple of afternoons - in almost the same position, which I thought was just super cute.  


Side 2 - Sam had an out patient appointment at the new hospital in South Bank so we made a day of it and took his aunt with us, we had breakfast before the hospital at Toscani's - Pancakes with ice cream anyone? His appointment went well and was discharged as a patient - WOOHOO!! we celebrated with a Mexican lunch followed by Chocolate at Max Brenner YUM!  

I used a mixture of embellishments on this layout - sticker, labels and wood veneers. Most cards are from Scraptastic kit club. I finally pulled out my Heidi Swapp colour collection and used a gold spray on the 'you make me smile' card - The photo doesn't give it justice.

Thanks for stopping by
Morgyn xx


Comments