Mother goose baby album

This is a custom order for my sister to give to one of her friends who is expecting a little one very soon. I had so much fun creating this album and think it is my favourite so far.

To all you Project Life ladies you will know what I'm taking about here. You have emptied all the journaling cards out and sorted them nicely in their place, then you can't bare to throw the box away "it will come in handy for something" is a phrase you may have ushered. Well here is 1 option you may not have thought of. Create a mini album!!! Here is my attempt, together with Graphic 45 - Mother Goose collection (8x8 paper pad and chipboard pieces), I mixed it up with some Stampin' Up! Card-stock an a few other bits and pieces from my stash. 

I had all the pages ready to go and was looking around the house for something to use as the cover - I found some old boxes - too flimsy, some chipboard - not big enough, I was at a loss, when out of he corner of my eye I spy my stack of Project Life boxes - then it all just came together as if it was meant to be.

                       Front cover

Here are some snippets from the pages inside.

Page style 1:
 The Aqua flap lifts up so show 2 photo mats, with a tag in the top.

Page style 2:
Large photo mat, late tag in the top with photo mat and the small yellow tag come out of the little pocket (who has a journal spot on the back).

Page style 3:
Large tag in the top and another photo mat cones out from the side as seen below.

Example of tags and photo mat:

For this album I did something a little different and put a page in the middle of the album with 6 little flaps on each side. Each card has a photo mat for a little picture on the front, with space for notes (height, weight etc.) on the back 



The album size is 8 1/4" x 8 1/4" with the inside page size of 7x7". 

I will try and put up a tutorial for how I made the cover later. 

Thanks for stopping by,
Morgyn 



Comments

  1. Absolutely gorgeous, can't wait to read the 'how to' tutorial.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment