Project Life Weeks 4 and 5


Good evening everyone, I really need to catch up with posting my project life pages so here is my layouts for weeks 4 and 5.



Week 4:

I tried out a few new things this week, firstly I have had a set of stitching patterns sitting in my drawer for ages, so I pulled them out and gave it a go on my title - I really love how this has turned out. I have used the WeRMK - Webster collection again (I did mention I loved this collection didn't I?) I have also made a 6 image photo collage for this page - Think I will be using this again, I love being able to see all the photos without it taking up another whole page - it really tells the story.

Add caption


Week 5:
Bit of mixed bag with this week, collections used were Webster, rain and some Azure. Quite and eclectic mix.  Really like the 3 images on the 1 photo. The love card is using a white rub-on - love this effect. Not many embellishments this week - just letting the photos do the talking.




Comments