Project Life 2014 Week 1

Ok so I am a little - alright A LOT behind on my project life for this year.

I think we are on week 34, I am still scrapping week 19 :(
I am going to start sharing my layouts with you starting way back in week 1.



My weeks go Monday to Sunday so this years album started on December 30th 2013 and went through to 5th January 2014. I am trying to do a photo a day, which in most cases is working. Sometimes there is no photo for a day and other days I have more photos than spaces. I try to just make it work without making it fit into a perfect timeline every week. Here are a couple of close ups.


Tile Card - I am making my own each week.


I loved this card, but couldn't fit it in a 4x6 spot, so I cut it down and paced it over 2 3x4's then added a little bit of bling.


Love seeing my grandma and grandson playing together.


I made this little title card to celebrate the new year.

I have used a mixed array of cards for this layout, from 4 different kits.

Thanks for stopping by

Morgyn




Comments