Stampin Up! Undefined

Hi everyone, here is a crafty share for you this evening.

I recently joined up as a Stampin' Up! demonstrator, and have been having lots of fun creating with my starter kit, I will be sharing a few of my creations with you and hopefully inspiring you to get creative!!

First up I got the new undefined stamp carving kit. 




This was SO much fun. I had no idea what I wanted my first stamp to be so I asked my son - of course I kind of knew what the answer was going to be before I asked, but asked anyway "Dinosaurs" was his response. I have him a sheet of dinosaur pictures to choose just 1 that I would make into a stamp for him. He chose the Pterodactylus (I had to Google the spelling).
Here is the finished product:





I think he looks awesome, as does my 2 year old. He sat and stamped for ages with this one. So happy with how it turned out and how surprisingly easy it was, the hardest part was making that first cut. I stamped the image onto one of our new Project Life Grid Cards using Pacific Point ink pad, so I can add it to my album.  Why not order a kit for yourself and start creating some funky new one of a kind stamps that you won't see in the shops, you can find the Undefined carving kit here, it comes with everything you need to get started.





Comments

  1. I'm so impressed with that stamp! It looks amazing and I'm not surprised your son loved it. I want one :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment