30 days of Paleo - days 6 & 7

Well it's been a week already, I have made it 7 days without any sugar (I did have some fruit as a dessert tonight). I am still having cravings for it but am sure I can keep pushing through until I don't "need" it anymore.

I am very proud of myself for not caving on so many occasions, where I could have easily fallen off the wagon. We even went out to a festival today and with so many delicious smelling food I could have eaten some of everything! but I chose to have chicken and vegetable skewers and half of Franc's salad (oh I am so proud of him for getting a salad with lunch instead of his usual chips/rice/pasta/bread).

I am even more excited to say that I have lost a grand total of 2.4kgs - so impressed with myself, and if I just added in some exercise I would be shedding kilos left, right and centre hehe.

Meal plan for day 6
Breakfast - Ham and asparagus omelet - 8/10
Lunch - Quiche & salad 8/10
Dinner - Grilled Steak with a warm vegetable salad. 9/10


Meal plan for day 7
Breakfast - Egg fried in coconut oil, grilled bacon and tomatoes (the boys had pancakes)
Lunch - Quiche & salad (I had chicken and vegetable skewers at the festival instead)
Dinner - Roast chicken and backed vegetables 10/10



Comments

  1. Oh how I wish I could eat cheese or bacon. Hang in there you are on the right track and yes exercise does help.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Morgyn! You are so inspiring and I'm loving all these meal suggestions. How are you finding cooking with coconut oil? I've used it with the kids (in the saucepan) but can get over the strong taste (and smell) in foods coconut doesn't belong! I've used it lots in baking cakes and biscuits and love it there.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment