Feeling Sketchy #77

Good morning everyone, 
and a happy New year to you all.

Here is my card for the design team at Feeling Sketchy,




I have created my card using an image from Stitchy Bear Stamps, I have used the image and digital papers from the Wedding digital stamp and paper pack - by Coosty Creations.

I had great fun making this card and using the digital papers - I have added some glossy accents to the bouquet and the bows on the shoes (it hasn't shown up in my photo to well).

Come and join along with the team at Feeling Sketchy, we have 2 wonderful sponsors this month 

Molossi - $30 prize pack
&
Stitchy Bear Stamps - $15 store voucher


Comments

  1. Oh WOW Morgyn, what a fabulous card you have created, just love your colouring :) :) ;) I am so glad you had fun using the Coosty Creations pack and thank you for creating such a beautiful card with it. Hugs Jane (Coosty Creations) xxxxx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment