Up, Up & Away

Afternoon all,
Here is my entry for the challenge at Kraft it Up.
This month it was a sketch challenge, here is the sketch we were working with.


And here is my take on the sketch
Photos are of me and my son in the plane heading off on holiday.


I must say it doesn't look quite as good in the picture as it does in real life (there isn't much sunlight today to take a decent picture).

The journalling reads: 17.09.2013 - On our was to visit Grandad in New Zealand. Lots of smiles before we took off despite being woken up at 3am.

I distress the kraft card stock and sprayed with blue and red ink, and matted on some chevron paper, then used a circle stencil and Gesso on the background.
I layered some washi tape and more chevron paper on top of the Gesso'd part. I punched and cut circles out the green paper and distressed the inside edges, then added the photos and embellishments.


Now for the accident!

 This is what happens when the glitter glue bottle blow's its top.
It ended up covering half the desk, my shirt, pants and part of the page - I'm not sure if it ruined my page or gave it a little extra something?

Thank for stopping by,

Morgyn



Comments

  1. Ooh I love the glitter explosion! People buy masks and stencils to get the splatter look and you did it without trying bravo! Love the page and colours you have used :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely take on the challenge! glad you played along with us at KIU :)!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment