Toes...

Hey everyone,

I have been super busy creating in the last week  - lots and lots of layouts! I have made a few of them to enter into different challenges, which is great inspiration as I have not created a layout in nearly 6 months :(

So here is the first one;

Show us your stuff: September Challenge
Use the colours RED and WHITE! and layout must include a handmade item.



This photo was perfect for this layout - and had been sitting in the "to scrap" pile for too long.
my handmade item is the Washi Tape flower.

Happy Crafting

Morgyn

Comments

  1. This is gorgeous and people who know me will tell you I love the back view photos, this one looks fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great layout! thanks for joining in at SUYS cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great photo! And cute washi flower. Thanks for playing at SUYS x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment